Thursday, August 2, 2012

The August Love List

When Tori and I started our blog, we used to do a "Sunday Love List" that listed things that Tori and I were currently loving. I thought I would bring back the Love List each month to share with everyone what my favorite things for the month are! Enjoy!

1. Hair Accessories
I've been wearing my hair up a lot because it is so FLIPPING hot outside! And August is just going to be even hotter! Something that adds some fun to my hair when I wear it up are cute hair accessories! I'm loving bobbies to pin my bangs back and think the wider ones add some great pops of color to your outfit! I bought some great ones at Target recently (sent some to Tori for her birthday!) and I also found these at Anthropologie online! Check them out!
2. Sheer Blouse
I am obsessed with sheer blouses! What is so wonderful about a sheer blouse is that it is work appropriate (with a cami underneath, of course) and cool enough to wear in the August heat! I found the cutestest sheer blouses online at ModCloth! Click here to check them out! Here are some of my favorites I saw:


3. Grilling Fruit
 Summertime is the best time to grill! My favorite thing to make on the grill is corn on the cob, but I have found a love for grilled fruit! I had eaten grilled peaches before, but have discovered a love for grilled strawberries! They are delicious with some brown sugar on top! Try it!!
4. Mini Desk Fan
I found this mini desk fan at Target for $8.99 and it has saved my life this summer! I am always so hot at work and I love having this little guy to cool me off! And I'm one of those people that loves fan noises, so it's really nice having it to help block out the sounds of my loud office!
5. The Olympics
Duh, this one is self explanatory. Who isn't loving the Olympics right now? Go Team USA! P.S. Swimming is my favorite! :)
Pic found here
Happy "Let's hope August is over soon!"
xoxo- Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment